Welcome to Play It Forward Therapy!
I help parents, teachers, therapists and other kid-loving professionals learn about child development from a holistic, occupational therapy perspective.
I’m excited to pay it forward by sharing tried and true, play based activities to help kids reach their potential.
My passion is helping kids to achieve every day success at home, school and play!
As a pediatric Occupational Therapist, Mom and Therapy Entrepreneur, my mission is to…
Show The Love. 💖 Share The Knowledge. 💡
Play It Forward. 🥰
On Demand Training
The 3 Essential Strategies For Telehealth Success
(Earn 1 CEU)
Are You Looking To Level Up Your Telehealth Skills?
T School for Therapists can help you…
- Feel more comfortable & confident online
- Choose the best platform for your practice’s needs
- Discover the best telehealth activities and tx planning tips
- Learn how to conduct online evaluations & assessments
- Keep your schedule full with committed clients and students
- Turn your kids & families into raving fans of your virtual sessions!
- Earn 8 AOTA Approved Contact Hours!
Imagine a gardening activity that will help your child's fine motor skills blossom! Get ready for spring time with these easy garden activities to strengthen your child's fine motor skills! ...
How is online school going? How is your child handling distance learning? Going “back to school”, while remaining at home for distance learning, is proving to be a challenging experience for the...
How are things going at preschool? Do you have a 3, 4 or 5 year old at home? Occupational Therapists help preschoolers achieve their developmental milestones and get ready for kindergarten! ...
How are things going at school? Do you think your student could use a boost? Occupational Therapists help kids reach their developmental milestones, improve motor skills, handwriting...